Roberts, Stabenow Announce Committee Vote on Bipartisan Land Management Bill
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry Chairman Pat Roberts, R-Kan., and Ranking Member Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., today announced the Committee will vote on S. 2099, the Federal Land Management Act of 2017.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m., when a quorum is present
Place: 328A Russell Senate Office Building
Click here to read the Federal Land Management Act of 2017, which includes the following bills:
- Removing Outdated Restrictions to Allow for Job Growth Act
- Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest Land Adjustment Act
- Tennessee Wilderness Act
- Virginia Wilderness Additions Act of 2017
- Kisatchie National Forest Land Conveyance Act
- NRCS site in Riverside, CA
***Please note: Press bringing audio/video equipment should check in with the Senate Radio-Television Gallery at radiotv.senate.gov or 202-224-6421. The hearing will be webcast live on ag.senate.gov.
Meghan Cline (Roberts): 202-224-2035
Jess McCarron (Stabenow): 202-224-1437
Next Article Previous Article