Full Committee HearingWatch Video
***Please note this hearing has been postponed.***
U.S. Senator Pat Roberts, R-Kan., Chairman of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, today announced the Committee will hold a hearing on opportunities and challenges for agriculture trade with Cuba.
The Agricultural Act of 2014 implementation after one year and Farm Credit Administration pending nominations
Full Committee hearingWatch Video
Senator Pat Roberts, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, today announced the Committee will hold a Business Meeting on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 4:00pm to welcome new members and to approve the Committee Funding Resolution, Committee Rules, and Subcommittee Assignments.
- Chairman Roberts Highlights Deadline Extension for Farm Bill Programs
- Rural America Weighs In On Murky ‘Waters of the U.S.’ Rule at Senate Agriculture Committee Hearing
- Chairman Roberts Announces Witnesses for Senate Agriculture Hearing on ‘Waters of the U.S.’
Ranking Member's News
- Ranking Member Stabenow Opening Statement at Hearing on Waters of the United States Proposed Rule
- Ranking Member Stabenow Applauds Senate Confirmation of Farm Credit Administration Nominees
- Ranking Member Stabenow Applauds Proposal to Expand Federal Crop Insurance to Fruit and Vegetable Farmers